No products in the cart.
Here at Boho Bar Stools, we take copyright seriously. That’s why we adhere to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and, in doing so, have a clear procedure for any claims relating to copyright which we have outlined below.
If you believe that Boho Bar Stools has in any way copied your work in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, then we ask that you please submit a claim addressed to info (at) bohobarstools.com.au.
In your submission, you should:
- Identify the piece or information you have concerns about
- Provide a statement that details that you are either the owner of the information or that you are acting on behalf of another
- Provide details about how you believe the information has been used without the authorisation of the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- Provide a statement that the information you are providing in the submission is accurate
- Include a signature (this can be electronic)
- Include relevant contact details and information so that we at Boho Bar Stools can make contact with you
We will endeavour to respond to any DMCA concerns as soon as we can. If your information is accurate, we will remove the material immediately.